To shine a light on the positive impact of games and interactive media in communities around the world, G4C and the Entertainment Software Association are teaming up to bring you STORY MODE, a video series exploring social innovation through the POVs of developers, gamers, and other leaders leveling up the gaming industry’s impact on education, health, and civic engagement.
Episodes are uploaded every week, and the first Creator Series features:
- Jenova Chen, Co-Founder, Creative Director, thatgamecompany
- Ziba Scott, Founder of Popcannibal
- Allison Matthews, Head of Minecraft Education at Microsoft
- Chris Milk, Co-founder, and CEO & Leanne Pedante, Head of Fitness, Supernatural
- Eddie Martucci, Co-founder and CEO, Akili Interactive