Life is Strange
Make choices, rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- G4C Awards 2016: Most Significant Impact, Mashable People’s Choice & Game of the Year
- BAFTA (2016, Best Story)
- Game Developers Choice (GDC) Choice Awards (2016, Audience Award)
- Golden Joystick Awards for Performance of the Year 2015
- Global Game Awards for Best Original Game 2015
- Global Game Awards for Best Adevnture 2015
- Develop Industry Excellence Awards for Use of Narrative 2015
- Award for New Games IP-PC/Console 2015