Real-time 3D provides cross-curricular skills for students to excel in high-demand careers in gaming, engineering, animation, architecture, and more. As the world’s leading platform for interactive, real-time 3D development, Unity is committed to empowering educators to ignite the power of creativity in all students. From August to the end of the year, G4C is excited to team up with Unity to bring three workshops to high school educators worldwide.
Through these workshops, educators will:
- Explore how educators can use, mod, and develop their games for change using Unity.
- Learn best practices and approaches for teaching, learning, and assessing work in Unity.
- Develop an understanding of real-time 3D development and the possibilities for students with these skills.
- Learn best practices and approaches for teaching and learning Unity.
- Get hands-on experience in the Unity editor by creating a project.
The next workshop will take place September 20, 22, and 24 from 6 – 8pm ET.
Unity provides educators with high-quality programs, certifications, professional learning, and free resources. We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. To learn how you can partner with Unity to build the next generation of lifelong learners and creators, visit unity.com/learn.