JOIN A NEW COMMUNITY OF EDUCATORS BRINGING GAME DESIGN INTO MUSEUMS!
Games for Change, with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services and General Motors is looking for innovative museum educators to sign up for Game Plan. Game Plan is a new professional development program, designed for our current era of social distancing, to raise museum capacity for using games and game-like learning within youth programming.
Museum Educator Participants Will Receive:
- Membership within a new, nationwide community of games-based museum educators
- Online professional development training (3 courses; 30 hours)
- Downloadable curricular materials for localization within each museum
- Virtual game jams and office hours for interactive learning and skill building
- A nation-wide student competition, themed on resilience in the age of COVID-19
- Culminating events exhibiting youth games that celebrate student achievement with juried prizes
- Subsidized admission and potential to present at the 2021 G4C Festival (July 12 – 14)