until the Festival starts!
Here’s what’s in store …
The Games for Change Festival starts next week! Don’t miss out on:
- Dozens of unique games (including the G4C Awards nominees) and VR demos that aim to make a positive impact on the world
- Highly anticipated talks and sessions
- New platforms, games, and technologies at the Marketplace
- Join us for a party after the VR for Change Summit on August 2 at the breathtaking spaces at VR WORLD, the U.S.’s largest virtual reality hub, with over 50 eye-opening content pieces spanning multiple genres. A G4C Festival or Summit pass is required for entry.
- Learn how leading game studios have developed their business strategies at the Industry Circle Town Hall, and sign up for one-on-one consultations with them at Meet the Experts. Network with other Festival attendees at our Speed Networking sessions.
- Congratulations to the finalists in the 2017 Games for Change Awards! Play these games and see who will win at the annual G4C Awards Ceremony. We are proud to partner again with Mashable on the Mashable + G4C People’s Choice Award, where you can vote for your favorite game! Cast your vote here.