Each year, the Games for Change Awards celebrates exemplary work in the impact games sector. Our Awards portal is now open for submissions. We encourage you to submit your games and XR experiences now through February 14th! The 2020 G4C Awards categories are…
- BEST GAMEPLAY – Recognizes games that incorporate engaging gameplay mechanics that align with and reinforce the intended impact goals of the project.
- MOST INNOVATIVE – Recognizes games that pave new avenues for sector-growth by demonstrating creativity and embrace experimentation.
- BEST LEARNING GAME – Recognizes games that successfully balance learning with fun, engaging gameplay.
- MOST SIGNIFICANT IMPACT – Recognizes games that target specific social issues with proven outcomes/actions.
- BEST XR FOR CHANGE EXPERIENCE – Recognizes the best augmented, virtual, or mixed reality experience created for social impact, irrespective of platform.
- BEST STUDENT GAME – Recognizes impact-driven games created by college/university students.
- GAME OF THE YEAR – Our grand prize! The Game of the Year is awarded to an exemplary game that demonstrates impact, innovation and gameplay and raises the bar for the impact games sector.
- G4C PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD – Once finalists are announced, G4C invites the public to cast their vote for the People’s Choice Award.
***Submission Portal is Open Until February 14th***