Passes for our 2015 G4C Festival, hosted again with the Tribeca Film Festival, are now available, with our best early-bird prices. Save 20% by registering today.
- April 21: Games and Media Summit
- April 22-23: G4C conference with great talks, games, and networking at and around NYU Skirball Center
- April 25: Public Arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair in Lower Manhattan
We’ll share more details on our boldest and most exciting lineup of speakers yet over the next few weeks. For now, here are some of the newest additions:
- Two free tickets to a select Tribeca Film Festival screening: When you register for any G4C Festival All Access Pass! We’ll have more surprises coming from Tribeca soon.
- Games and Media Summit: Interactive experiences meet linear media. Delve into the crossover territory of games, film, and everything in between, and explore how these innovative new forms of interactive storytelling can address social and political issues.
- Board Game Night with Babycastles: Put away digital devices and roll out the dice! Our friends at Babycastles are putting together a night of social impact board games.
- Senate Game: No gridlock here! Join 99 players in a live simulation of the U.S. Senate. The game, launching in Boston in March, was commissioned by the new Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the Senate and created by Gigantic Mechanic and ESI Design.
Old favorites will be returning, too:
- Well Played: This compelling series features game experts demonstrating and analyzing a game live in front of attendees. Previous Well Played sessions, hosted by Carnegie Mellon’s Entertainment Technology Center, examined Gone Home and Papers, Please.
- Live games from Come Out & Play: The organizers of the annual Come Out & Play Festival of street games will bring a diverse set of fun, frenetic physical games for change.
- Learning games content from Cooney Center: As one of the leaders behind the Games and Learning Publishing Council and the National STEM Video Game Challenge, the Joan Ganz Cooney Center shares their expertise on games for learning for the third year running.
- G4C Public Arcade: Stick around through the weekend and invite your friends to experience the G4C Public Arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair, a free day of great games for change filling a full city block in Lower Manhattan.
Keep an eye on our Festival website for updates!