Games for Change is seeking a full-time production intern to assist with a range of game development projects.
We’re Looking for Someone Who’s…:
- Passionate about and interested in social impact games and video game development (production, design, and development).
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Able to work with remote teams.
- Opening available immediately.
- Based in Boston or New York City with the possibility of remote work for the right candidate.
- For school credit only. Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university level program and be eligible to receive school credit.
How to Apply:
Games for Change invites any interested interns to send us your resume along with the following information to contact [at] gamesforchange [dot] org:
- School, program, and year of expected graduation.
- Overview of interest and experience with games (design, play, tools used, etc.).
- Details on any prior related internship experience.