These world-renowned speakers will reveal how games are changing — and changing the world we live in. In addition to keynotes from leaders in the games industry, Festival audiences will also hear from top researchers who are thinking about how games can change lives for the better in their respective fields: health, economics, education, and beyond. Read more about our keynote speakers here.
04/22-24: Talks, games and networking at NYU Skirball Center
04/26: Public G4C Arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair in lower Manhattan
PLAY the year’s best games for change:
- Public arcade at the Tribeca Family Street Fair, on April 26, open to 300,000 visitors in lower Manhattan
- Live games: Come Out & Play games for attendees & at the Family Festival
- Well Played series curated by the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Award Nominees Showcase
NETWORK with like-minded people:
- Opening party
- Consultations with experts
- Hangout — formal and informal networking abounds
Only 1 Week Left to Save 20% on Festival Tickets
Early-bird registration ends February 21, 11:59 p.m. ET.