In light of an exciting new partnership (more details soon), the 11th Annual G4C Festival is shifting to earlier dates: April 22-26, 2014.
This year’s three-day Festival marks a return to NYU’s Skirball Center, where we’ll bring you three brand-new events:
- Our own on-stage pitch market where developers can present their games to top funders
- Speed networking for developers, producers, funders, and all types of collaborators
- An outdoor games arcade with an audience of thousands on the streets of Manhattan
- Access to the world’s top thought leaders in gaming and social change
- The opportunity to see the year’s best games for change, presented by their developers
- Opening night party and other social events
- Awards ceremony celebrating the latest and greatest work from the past year
Look for our call for talks and games on January 6! Until then, we wish you a merry holiday season and a happy New Year!